We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WizardControlPage titles messed up

It happend twice so far. While editting the code, I don''t remember what I touched, but suddenly all the wizardControl pages show one title. Although in the designer their titles are different. Last time I had to redo all the pages. What can I do to recover the page titles?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2004 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Mechelle, Sorry for the delay in responding. Could you please let us know if you come across this issue again. There have been similar issues reported with the wizard package but we have not been able to reproduce them inhouse. Please let us know if there is any way to consistently reproduce this issue. Also let me know if you can approximately remember what you were trying to do when the titles got messed up so that i can try reproducing the issue. We are investigating into the issues related to the wizard package and will update you with more information when this issue gets fixed. In the mean time please send use any helpful information in reproducing the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >It happend twice so far. While editting the code, I don''t remember what I touched, but suddenly all the wizardControl pages show one title. Although in the designer their titles are different. Last time I had to redo all the pages. What can I do to recover the page titles?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon