We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Click delete in IntergerTextBox cause exception

Clicking "delete" in the IntegerTextBox will results in the following exception: An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentException'' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll Additional information: ''-1'' is not a valid value for ''value''. It occurs in other TextBox controls too.

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2004 03:18 PM UTC

Hi szukiak, I was able to see the problem in version 2.1.0.9 but it has been fixed in the later patches. Could you please open a Direc-Trac incident in this regard so that I can provide you with download instructions for the patch build. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Clicking "delete" in the IntegerTextBox will results in the following >exception: > >An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentException'' occurred in >system.windows.forms.dll > >Additional information: ''-1'' is not a valid value for ''value''. > > >It occurs in other TextBox controls too. >

SL sk lim October 6, 2004 10:29 PM UTC

I have created an incident for this: 13971. Where can I download the patch?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Szukiak, I have updated the Direc-Trac incident with the download instructions for the patch. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I have created an incident for this: 13971. > >Where can I download the patch?

SG Sigurdur G. Gunnarsson October 11, 2004 02:19 PM UTC

Hi, I also need this patch, can you give me a link for the download?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2004 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Sigurdur, I created a Direc-Trac incident and posted the download information there. Please let me know in case you did not receive it. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >I also need this patch, can you give me a link for the download? >

WN William Ng Cheng Piaw October 20, 2004 05:51 AM UTC

Hi, I also need the patch and has created a Direc-Trac incident. Is there anything else I need to do? Anyway, does the patch allow the integerTextBox to display blanks during runtime? In other words, when the delete button is pressed, the text box will be blank instead of 0. Thanks >Hi Sigurdur, > >I created a Direc-Trac incident and posted the download information there. Please let me know in case you did not receive it. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Hi, >> >>I also need this patch, can you give me a link for the download? >>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2004 12:32 PM UTC

Hi William, Currently this is not possible. The textbox will not display blank. However we will fix this behavior and make it possible to diplay nullstring when the value is 0. Then the null string can be set to blank. This will allow you to display blank when the value is 0. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > > I also need the patch and has created a Direc-Trac incident. Is there anything else I need to do? Anyway, does the patch allow the integerTextBox to display blanks during runtime? In other words, when the delete button is pressed, the text box will be blank instead of 0. > >Thanks > >>Hi Sigurdur, >> >>I created a Direc-Trac incident and posted the download information there. Please let me know in case you did not receive it. Thanks. >> >>Best regards, >> >>Stephen. >> >>>Hi, >>> >>>I also need this patch, can you give me a link for the download? >>>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon