We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar header text

After upgrading from version 2.0.5.1 to version 2.1.0.9 I''ve noticed that the GroupBar header text has shifted a few pixels to the left which makes it look kind of funny... Try looking at your Stacked GroupBar example and compare the screenshot and the actual application and your see what I mean. Is there any way I can correct this in my application or does it require a new version from your guys? Regards, Kenneth

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2004 07:18 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth, I have tested for this issue here in v2.1.0.9, and the image and the runtime appearance of the StackedGroupBar demo looks alike. Please refer to the screenshot attached that illustrates this. Could you please indicate in this screenshot what exactly are you referring to ? We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 1, 2004 06:18 AM UTC

Here''s a screenshot that shows what I mean. It has the Office Outlook 2003 at the top-right, the screenshot from your samples at the left and your actual "Stacked GroupBar" application at the lower-right... As you can see the text "Tasks" should be shifted about 4 or 5 pixels to the right to make it look like Outlook 2003. /Kenneth screenshot_7619.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 06:06 AM UTC

Can I correct this myself or do you have to update the GroupBar?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the screenshot. I do see this issue in our latest release v2.1.0.9 and a QA report# 600 has been logged in this regard. We will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest, and the include the fixes in our upcoming releases. In future, please address all your queries through Direct-Trac as far as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon