We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to view SfPdfViewer in Zoom mode

Hi team,

I want to use Zoom-mode for SfPdfViewer base on the following:

• Click anywhere on the page to zoom.
  • Click and drag the button to define a marquee to accurately define where you want to zoom in on the page.
How can I perform the requirements?

Thanks and best regards,
TH

3 Replies

DR Deepika Ravi Syncfusion Team May 6, 2024 09:31 AM UTC

Hi TH,

Regarding Click anywhere on the page to zoom.

In SfPdfViewer, we already have support for double tap zoom. If you double tap anywhere on the page, the page will zoom in or zoom out. I have attached the output screen recording for this. Kindly check and let us know if this meets your requirements.

Regarding Click and drag the button to define a marquee to accurately define where you want to zoom in on the page.

We do not have support for Marquee zoom in SfPdfViewer. However, we have a workaround for this where you can select the specific portion that needs emphasis on the PDF pages. After selecting the specific portion, that portion will be shown above the page. We have attached the sample along with the output screen record and it can be downloaded from the attachment.

Please find the workflow of the application:

• Enable the CallOut Mode in the sample. This will allow you to select the desired portion on the PDF page and show that portion.

• Draw a rectangle to select the desired portion using Square AnnotationMode.

• After that, the selected portion will be displayed above the PDF page.

Regards,

Deepika R

Attachment: ZoomCallout_V3_b49399a4.zip

TH Thanh Hai Dang May 7, 2024 03:05 AM UTC

Thank you  Deepika Ravi,

A question please, how can I zoom the pdf file Fit Width and Fit Height with PdfViewer?

Thanks again and regards,

TH

DR Deepika Ravi Syncfusion Team May 9, 2024 02:01 PM UTC

Hi TH,

We will provide support for fit-to-width and fit-to-page view modes in our upcoming 2024 Volume 2 main release, which will be available at the end of June 2024. We have not considered support for fit-to-height separately since it can be achieved by pinching the document to zoom.

Fit-to-width - Adjusts the width of the widest page in the PDF to fit the width of the view port.

Fit-to-page - Adjusts the PDF page so that the entire page is fully visible in the view port.

Kindly refer the following feedback link for track the status of the feature,

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/57011/support-for-fit-page-and-fit-width-zoom-modes

Disclaimer: “Inclusion of this feature in the main release may change due to other factors including but not limited to QA checks and works reprioritization.”

Regards,

Deepika R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon