We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to use correctly your method of communication

In order to act properly when I have a specific technical question or a doubt (not like this one but eg. a question about a behaviour of a component)  I ask you to explain me better the purpose of these tools:

- Ticket:  I'm always afraid and ashamed to open too many...

- Forum (this)... Only for non registered users in the trial period? Is the time of response much longer than a ticket?

- Bug Report:  afraid that what I considere a bug, it's actually an erroneous use of mine

- Feedback portal:  ok, that's the only clear; for suggestions and improvements...

Anyway, thanks for share with us so many point of touch...

Sandro

2 Replies

PR Padmini Ramamurthy Syncfusion Team February 14, 2024 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Sandro,

Ticket: There is no need to feel afraid or embarrassed about submitting tickets.  Ticketing system is more beneficial for both of us. By creating a ticket and providing us with all the necessary details, you enable us to validate the information and subsequently offer you the most suitable solution in a timely manner. Additionally, this also ensures confidentiality for the information provided.

Forum: This is a public platform, so accessible for anyone, and the turnaround time (TAT) for creating the forum is same as the ticket, which is 24 hours from the query posted time

Bug Report: We go through a thorough validation procedure to make sure a problem is valid before logging it. In the event that there is no problem, we proactively provide workable solutions.

We strongly recommend and encourage to create tickets, forums for reporting any issues. Doing so will not only address your concerns but also greatly aid us in enhancing our products.

Regards,

Padmini

SR Sandro Rizzetto February 15, 2024 07:16 AM UTC

Thank you Padmini,

great feedback and again thanks for your work.

Regards,

Sandro

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon