We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Controls - Losing values

Hello Guys, I need a help ;-} Please look attached file. In design mode i make a lot of changes in my properties, but when execute it the properties values is gone, (lose). Closing and open solution this values is lose to. Help me please... Thanks in advance Genival - Brastel - JAPAN PS. Sorry my bad English, i'm Braziliam

2 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team December 3, 2002 06:32 PM UTC

Hey Brastel, What property values are you talking about? I just tried changing some properties in the clsTesteCollection control in the CollectionContainer form, and the CodeDOM serialization seems to work ok. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

BK Brastel Kabushiki Gaisha December 4, 2002 03:24 AM UTC

Hello Prakash, Thank you for helping us. I solve this and other problems, thanks a lot. Genival - Brastel - JAPAN > Hey Brastel, > > What property values are you talking about? I just tried changing some properties in the clsTesteCollection control in the CollectionContainer form, and the CodeDOM serialization seems to work ok. > > Prakash > Syncfusion, Inc. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon