We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Items selection is working after selecting that item Twice. Not getting selected on first click

I have added this control to one pop-up.

After opening the pop-up list of elements is displayed in this control.

For the first time changing the selected item, I need to select it twice. The selected value is not getting changed on the first click.

from 2nd time onwards it is working correctly.

Also if we focus out and again focus, then selection will not work again same as the first time.

This way I have added a control.

<sf3:SfMultiColumnDropDownControl Width="125" TabIndex="6" Margin="10,0,0,0" ItemsSource="{Binding ClientConnectionNoList}" SelectionMode="Single" SelectedItem="{Binding SelClientConnectionNo, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" DisplayMember="ConnectionNo" ValueMember="ConnectionNo" IsEnabled="{Binding IsChangeValueEnabled,UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" GridColumnSizer="Auto" PopupHeight="200" PopupWidth="200"></sf3:SfMultiColumnDropDownControl>

1 Reply

SJ Sathiyathanam Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team November 28, 2022 11:15 AM

Hi ketaki kishor nanaware,

We have checked the reported issue, "Item selection is working after selecting that item twice," by adding the SfmultiColumnDropDown inside the popup control and adding the provided setting to it. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the reported issue on our end. We can select the items with a single click, even if we move the focus to the other control and then select it. We have attached the sample that we have tried on our end. Please take a look at the sample. If there is any way to modify the attached sample to suit your needs or else provide the video demonstrations, then it will be helpful to provide the solution as soon as possible.

Regards

Sathiyathanam

Attachment: Sample_bbdc12be.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon