We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Tablet Development

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17763 Aug 16,2004 11:00 AM Aug 25,2004 08:00 PM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Steve Graddy
Asked On August 16, 2004 11:00 AM

I just purchased a new Gateway M275XL Tablet PC and I am thinking about trying to do something with a tablet enabled application. Can the Syncfusion controls be used in a tablet enabled application enviroment? The Syncfusion Edit Control accepting handwritten ink from the tablet ink panel in particular....

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 17, 2004 11:53 AM

Hi Orgbrat, we don''t have any Table PC/Ink support yet in any of our libraries. Stefan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 18, 2004 06:31 AM

A quick update on Table Development: One of our engineers put together an example that uses EditControl and TabletPC PenInputPanel to accept Ink input into the EditControl. You can download it from this link: TabletPCEdit_9321.zip Stefan

Steve Graddy
Replied On August 25, 2004 08:00 PM

Hi Steve, Thanks for the sample. And see Syncfusion Essential Edit is tablet enabled. I have not tried it in my application yet but I did try the sample on my tablet and it works great. Syncfusion is the best. Your technical support over the last two years for me has been outstanding. Thanks... Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;