We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tablet Development

I just purchased a new Gateway M275XL Tablet PC and I am thinking about trying to do something with a tablet enabled application. Can the Syncfusion controls be used in a tablet enabled application enviroment? The Syncfusion Edit Control accepting handwritten ink from the tablet ink panel in particular....

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2004 03:53 PM UTC

Hi Orgbrat, we don''t have any Table PC/Ink support yet in any of our libraries. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2004 10:31 AM UTC

A quick update on Table Development: One of our engineers put together an example that uses EditControl and TabletPC PenInputPanel to accept Ink input into the EditControl. You can download it from this link: TabletPCEdit_9321.zip Stefan

SG Steve Graddy August 26, 2004 12:00 AM UTC

Hi Steve, Thanks for the sample. And see Syncfusion Essential Edit is tablet enabled. I have not tried it in my application yet but I did try the sample on my tablet and it works great. Syncfusion is the best. Your technical support over the last two years for me has been outstanding. Thanks... Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon