We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus-What is the best way to localize the Customization panel and the "Customize.." menu entry

Hi, I wan''t to use the XPMenus in an application that will belocalized. As the framework brings the customization panel along, I was wondering how it can be localized. The way I''ve found was by inheriting from it and localize the derived panel. Not pretty, but it works:-). But how can I localize the "Customize..." and "Add or Remove Buttons" menus that the Framework provides. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Andy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 9, 2004 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Andy, Please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the intructions on how to localize Syncfusion components. We appreciate your cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2004 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Andy, Thanks for creating incident 12908 in response to my request. Your incident has been updated on Direct-Trac. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon