We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Diagram Builder

Hello, I have a community license: Essential Studio Enterprise Edition - Community license.  My questions is this.  May I also use or download the Diagram Builder, for free.  Or do I need to buy Diagram builder.

I want to note that at : https://www.syncfusion.com/wpf-ui-controls/diagram that I see that you have a Powerful and Feature-rich WPF Diagram control.  But this is a separate app with a separate cost, is it included in your Community license, see above.

My goal is to use postgreSQL to prepare a table for diagramining, to include all requisite columns.  Then to connect to syncFusion, then to be able to make diagram/flowcharts, as needed.

I should also add that I am on win 7 64 bit and I cannot figure out how to launch your software.

Thank you
Steve

7 Replies

KR Karkuvel Rajan Shanmugavel Syncfusion Team August 5, 2019 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Steven, 

You can download diagram builder and use it with your existing license. For diagram builder application you have to install ES build. For ES build installation please use the below link. 

For Installing this please follow the below links. 

We have support of flowchart layout in our SfDiagram Control. Please follow the below links to know more about SfDiagram control and flowchart layout. 

Regards, 
Karkuvel Rajan S 

ST Steven August 11, 2019 12:02 AM UTC

KR Karkuvel Rajan Shanmugavel Syncfusion Team August 12, 2019 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Steven,

Please let us know whether the given solution works for you.

Regards,

Karkuvel Rajan S

ST Steven August 12, 2019 04:21 PM UTC

I think need to take a step backwards.  While I can launch a dashboard with demo data, using this icon: Start Syncfusion Dashboard Platform SDK Sample Browser

I do not know how to bring up a "blank" one showing the grid or cards or cartridges?  How or where do I launch the syncfusion dashboard designer?

Thank you,
Steve Elster

DG Dhivyabharathi Govindaraj Syncfusion Team August 13, 2019 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Steven,   

Please find the response for your below queries. 

Queries  
Response  
While I can launch a dashboard with demo data, using this icon: Start Syncfusion Dashboard Platform SDK Sample Browser  

I do not know how to bring up a "blank" one showing the grid or cards or cartridges?   
Sample Browser has list of samples which showcase the Viewer/Widget customization at SDK level with predefined dashboards. To know more details about the sampler, browser follow the below UG link 

To bring up the blank page, you should launch the Dashboard Designer.  
How or where do I launch the syncfusion dashboard designer?  
To launch the Dashboard Designer you should install Syncfusion Dashboard Server. Follow the steps mentioned in the below UG link to install the Dashboard Server. 

To open the Dashboard Designer and to know more details about the Dashboard Designer, follow the below UG link 

We would like to inform you that the desktop version of dashboard platform is moved as legacy and moving forward, we will be implementing new features and improvements only in the Bold BI product (https://www.boldbi.com). We are also working on providing an on-premise version of Bold BI product. Please watch out the Bold BI space for further updates. Please refer below UG documentation link to know more about our Bold BI product, https://help.syncfusion.com/bold-bi/overview 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dhivya 

CB Cesar Burbano August 23, 2021 02:30 AM UTC

Hi,

How to get the diagram builder sample code for React.js project; 

I have the Essential Studio Enterprise Edition but I couldn't find the sample code.

Thank in advance

Regards,

Cesar

GG Gowtham Gunashekar Syncfusion Team August 25, 2021 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Cesar,  

Please find the react sample browser GitHub link and online react diagram builder link below.  

Regards,  
Gowtham     

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon