We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

lc.exe fails with "DragDrop registration failed"

Hi, I''m having troubles running lc.exe to generate a .licenses file that I can use to deploy to clients. I''ve created a simple Windows Forms project using the wizard. I added a TreeViewAdv control to it and the .licx file is generated. When I use lc.exe to generate a .licenses file I get a System.InvalidOperationException(DragDrop registration failed). I can press ''Continue'' on the dialog that pops up and the licenses file is generated anyway. This is very annoying as I''m trying to make an automated build procedure that runs each night and I can''t have that popping up message boxes. How do I get around this problem? I''m running Visual Studio 2003, Essential Tools 2.0.5.1, .NET framework v. 1.1. The command line I use is this: lc /target:test.exe /complist:licenses.licx /i:syncfusion.shared.dll /i:syncfusion.grid.dll /i:syncfusion.tools.dll Regards Claus

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2004 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Claus, We have performed several licensing related fixes since the release of v2.0.5.1. Please open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for our latest release that contains the above mentioned fixes. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon