We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

xml to object to row in grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15633 Jun 23,2004 03:57 PM Jun 23,2004 04:42 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Clario Menezes
Asked On June 23, 2004 03:57 PM

I''d like convert from an xml file to a collection of objects, where each object is bound to row in the grid. I''m thinking of using Xml serialization to objects to create the collection (unless anyone can suggest a better alternative), but I don''t know how to map (1-to-1) each object in this collection to a row. Ideally, every time I make a change to a cell value in row R, I''d like the object corresponding to row R to have the corresponding member''s value changed; similarly for adding and deleting rows.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2004 04:42 PM

If your objects have public properties, you can just add the objects into an arraylist, and then set the ArrayList to be the DataSource in a GridDataBoundGrid. This should display your object''s public properties as columns in the grid.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;