We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Advice about new JS Library!!

I got an internship for summer and I am free for 4 months and as JavaScript is my favorite programming language, and it has a huge community, I want to develop some library that can be used with npm or standalone js applications..... Whatever I think of there is a library out there for it...can someone please tell me about some library which could be useful and not already present?

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 21, 2020 10:24 PM UTC

Hi Humanjo,

Thank you for your interest in JS and developing components. As this forum is specifically for users using the Syncfusion components, this is not a good fit for this question. You can check out the unanswered questions on the Software Recommendations website for JavaScript

Regards,

Davis

HD Humanjo Daro replied to Humanjo Daro January 24, 2020 04:21 AM UTC

I got an internship for summer and I am free for 4 months and as JavaScript is my favorite programming language, and it has a huge community, I want to develop some library that can be used with npm or standalone js applications..... Whatever I think of there is a library out there for it...can someone please tell me about some library which could be useful and not already present?

I got an internship for summer and I am free for 4 months and as JavaScript is my  10.0.0.0.1 favorite programming langua 192.168.1.254 ge, and it has a huge community, I want to develop some library that can be used with npm or standalone js applications..... Whatever I think of there is a library out there for it hotmail.com...can someone please tell me about some library which could be useful and not already present? 

issue solved!!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon