We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

[Android] Random rendering problem and rendering crash changing page

Good morning,

i found few bugs using SfNavigationDrawer on Android, randomly has wrong rendering and when i change the Xamarin page and i go back the SFNavigationDrawer is destroyed.

Our SfNavigationDrawers are inside a SfTabView.

A video and the code attached.

It's very important for us, our app is almost ready.

Thanks in advance

Attachment: Android_SfNavigationDrawer_rendering_problems_c57a3380.7z

4 Replies

MN Marco Negroni replied to Marco Negroni January 14, 2020 09:11 AM UTC

Good morning,

i found few bugs using SfNavigationDrawer on Android, randomly has wrong rendering and when i change the Xamarin page and i go back the SFNavigationDrawer is destroyed.

Our SfNavigationDrawers are inside a SfTabView.

A video and the code attached.

It's very important for us, our app is almost ready.

Thanks in advance

Attachment: Android_SfNavigationDrawer_rendering_problems_c57a3380.7z

Same problem if i put the app to background and then going back to foreground. (Android center button)

RB Rabhia Beham Kathar Mideenar Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have prepared a simple sample to replicate the issue with latest version Syncfusion NuGet and we are afraid that we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. Please have the sample with which we have checked the issue. 

Sample Link: 
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NavigationDrawer_150632-838088932

Please check with the above sample and if the mentioned issue still reproduces at your end please provide the issue reproducing sample and also the Syncfusion NuGet version used in the application which will be helpful for us to analyze further and provide an appropriate solution.

Can we have a web meeting to check the reported issue at your end since we are unable to reproduce the issue and provide a possible solution? 

Please let us know your availability.

Regards,
Rabhia Beham.

MN Marco Negroni replied to Rabhia Beham Kathar Mideenar January 20, 2020 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have prepared a simple sample to replicate the issue with latest version Syncfusion NuGet and we are afraid that we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. Please have the sample with which we have checked the issue. 

Sample Link: 
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NavigationDrawer_150632-838088932

Please check with the above sample and if the mentioned issue still reproduces at your end please provide the issue reproducing sample and also the Syncfusion NuGet version used in the application which will be helpful for us to analyze further and provide an appropriate solution.

Can we have a web meeting to check the reported issue at your end since we are unable to reproduce the issue and provide a possible solution? 

Please let us know your availability.

Regards,
Rabhia Beham.

Good afternoon,

we decided to delete SfNavigationDrawers and use instead the xamarin standard controls.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team January 21, 2020 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  

We would like to let you know whether the sample provided also reproduces the same issue or, otherwise, please let us know your availability of a web meeting on the basis that we can check the reported issue with our developer and have a chance to get a better solution earlier.  

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon