We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple kinds of selection highlighting around dates in a month.

I am trying to develop a medical app with medication warnings around dates. These have to appear different.
I can customize a particular kind of data selector, but it applies all across the selected date uniformly.
I need different highlighting around different dates.

Please see the image below. I have 3 different kinds of highlighting requirements.
1. Current date (the date appears in a maroon text color).
2. Selected day (This is the one with Gray background and the user can selected any date on the calendar)
3. Scheduled Dates. (This is a Blue Circle and these need to be programmatically set when the app loads)

3 Replies

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Sarthak, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information we have checked your requirement of, 

Regarding Query1: Current date (the date appears in a maroon text color). 

Current date text color can be modified by using TodayTextColor property of MonthViewSettings in calendar. Please find the User Guide documentation from the following link, 

Regarding Query 2:  Selected day (This is the one with Gray background and the user can selected any date on the calendar) 

Selected day background color can be changed by using the DateSelectionColor property of MonthViewSettings in calendar. Please find the User Guide documentation from the following link, 

Regarding Query 3: Scheduled Dates. (This is a Blue Circle and these need to be programmatically set when the app loads) 

It can be achieved by using custom view. We have prepared the simple sample for achieving your above requirements with custom view. Please find the sample from the following link, 

We hope that this helps you. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Indumathi R 

DC Dileep Chappidi May 28, 2020 05:12 PM UTC

Hi, 

I have tried to download the project with scheduled dates and this seems to work in UWP app but the styles aren't visible in android as same. Could you please check and let me know what is the issue?

Thanks!

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team May 29, 2020 02:32 PM UTC

Hi Sarthak, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have checked the reported query Multiple kinds of selection highlighting around dates in a month from our end. We regret to inform you that we would not able to replicate the reported issue from our end. We have attached the tested sample photo in the following link for your reference. 

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
SaiGanesh Sakthivel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon