We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Broken detail view of item when Grid is inside Tabs

Hey guys,
I'm worried about the following problem.
I have an EJS Grid inside the EJS Tabs and it doesn't work for me to display detailed items. Inserting and editing items works smoothly.

Do I make a mistake somewhere or is it standard behavior?
Thank you for any advice.

Including display code.

Attachment: Repairs_29ab7e60.zip

4 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team December 20, 2019 10:33 AM UTC

v
Hi Patrik, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We prepared a sample with your provided code block and based on your query we are able to see the detail view as we given in the detail template. 

Refer the below screen shot. 

While using template the grid will render the provided content as it is. The grid does not set any styles inside template as it can have any type of element inside it. You can provide the styles for the elements rendered inside the template as per your requirement in your application. 

If we misunderstood your query please get back to us with the details so that we can help you further. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

PV Patrik Volka December 20, 2019 10:59 AM UTC

If I don't include Grid in Tabs, the detailed view works. When the Grid is placed in Tabs, the item detail is lost.
My Tabs element contains one Schedular (Tab0) and three Grid element (Tab1 - Tab3). I have Detail template set for each Grid. However, no item detail will appear in any Grid.
I don't see any error in Console.

Attachment: GridDetailInTabs_d8d22cdf.zip

PV Patrik Volka December 20, 2019 12:07 PM UTC

The error was caused by the column template, just by increasing the left offset and everything works correctly.

Thank you for your cooperation and wish you a Merry Christmas.

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team December 20, 2019 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Patrik, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are happy that the problem has been resolved at your end. 

Wish you a Merry Christmas  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon