We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export pdf with stacked header & Show currency format in "XOF" [French currency]

Hi

I'm using syncfusion 17.2.0.34 version ej grid in asp.net core, I having issue with export grid in pdf  with stacked header. Please help me regarding this

stacked header is working fine with grid it is also working fine with excel export and word export but when I'm exporting my grid into pdf then it is throwing exception error.

"Index out of range".  so please help me regarding this.

one more things I need to ask that I have to add currency format "XOF" in column as well as in total summary, please let me know how can I do that??

right now in column my Amount is looking like Amount=1300 but I want to show it like Amount = XOF 1300 . for your kind information that this currency is in African french . I'm also using french localization with grid and it is working fine. kindly help me regarding currency format how can I show that in column.

Thanks

1 Reply

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team December 17, 2019 03:39 PM UTC

Hi Vikash , 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- "Index out of range".  so please help me regarding this. 

We have checked your query and we have prepared sample with your reported version but we are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. Refer to the sample Link:- 

We need some more additional details to find the cause of the issue. Share us the following details. 

1. Complete Grid code example(both in client and server side).
  2. If possible replicate the issue in the above sample and revert us back.
       3.    Stringified model of the Grid on server side while on Exporting as like below screenshot and copy it into clipboard. 

1. Complete StackTrace of the issue.
  2. Model class of the Grid.

Query#2:- one more things I need to ask that I have to add currency format "XOF" in column as well as in total summary, please let me know how can I do that?? 

We have checked your query and we have already discussed how to display different currency format for columns and summary column values in Syncfusion knowledgebase. Refer to the KB. 

From this we can define the specified currency format to columns and summary values. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon