We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Calendar bindings

Hey everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the xamarin bindings for the sfcalendar - monthview - celltemplate dictionary, I'd also like to add my own keys and values for use with calendar.DataSource = MyDictionary as well.  

Is it possible to customize the list of keys and values in this way? 
I spent a fair amount of time searching with no luck.  
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you,
Jason

3 Replies

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 12, 2019 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Jason,    

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

As of now SfCalendar control doesn’t have support for custom data but supports MonthCellTemplate. But SfSchedule have supports for custom data and MonthCellTemplate which can be achieved by Schedule control.    

Please refer the UG links for Custom data and MonthCellTemplate support in SfSchedule control.   

UG links:   

Please refer the UG link for Calendar MonthCellTemplate 

Please refer the below blog link for more details.  

Please check whether above links helps you. If not, could you please share your requirement clearly, we will check whether it is possible to achieve your requirement through SfSchedule or SfCalendar control and provide you a solution at the earliest.   

Regards,   
Indumathi R 

JY Jason Youdale December 14, 2019 07:03 PM UTC

Hey Indumathi,

Thank you very much for your reply and helpful information!
I've looked into the SfSchedule but I'm still having trouble with a list of bindings, adding my own bindings, and applying that dictionary to the SfSchedule component itself.  

Are there any example projects that illustrate how to add my binding values to each day of the calendar and iterate through them so I can add utilize them based on the date, I've already setup a month template from the documentation and I'd be happy to share code that might be relevant.  

Thank you so much for your time,
Jason

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 11:47 AM UTC

Hi Jason,    

Thank you for the update.   

Regarding Query: Are there any example projects that illustrate how to add my binding values to each day of the calendar and iterate through them so I can add utilize them based on the date?   

Yes. We have prepared the simple sample for your requirement with binding. If it is not your requirement, please share the more details about your requirement. It will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you solution at the earliest.   

Regards,   
Indumathi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon