We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Export to PDF

Hi,

Issue occurs while click on export to pdf. It shows me error like "input string is not in correct format."
I think it might be versioning issue of syncfusion.pdf.Base.
So from where, i can download the version 14.4550.0.15

1 Reply

GL Gowri Loganathan Syncfusion Team December 6, 2019 11:44 AM UTC

Hi BotStatz, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query: Issue occurs while click on export to pdf. It shows me error like "input string is not in correct format." 

We have analysed your issue and we need more details to proceed further on this. Please share the below details that will be helpful for us to provide better solution. 

1)              Share your complete Grid rendering code example(Client and Server Side) 
2)              Share the Complete stack trace. 
3)              Please share your Stringified Grid model while on Exporting in server side. 

Query: I think it might be versioning issue of syncfusion.pdf.Base.So from where, i can download the version 14.4550.0.15 

We have checked your query and we provided the link which includes the steps to download the required assemblies with required version. 
Kindly refer to the below link 

Please revert us if any concerns. 

Regards, 
Gowri V L. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon