We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Popup in ListView dynamic PopupView

Hi,

How can I change the template depending on the model it is being bound to?

For example can I use a DataTemplateSelector to choose a template depending on which item in the list view is selected?

Guy

3 Replies

BS Balasubramani Sundaram Syncfusion Team December 2, 2019 02:10 PM UTC

Hi Guy,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on your query we suspect that your requirement to use the DataTemplateSelector inside the PopupView.ContentTemplate, but currently we not having support for the same in SfPopupLayout or whether your requirement to show the different content based on tapping the items in view. We need lit bit clear details regarding your requirement please provide details with screenshots it will help us do analyze and provide the solution earlier. 

Regards,  
Balasubramani Sundaram.   

GU Guy December 3, 2019 09:16 AM UTC

Hi,

You are correct, I have a list of items that all share a base class.

Each list item is a class inheriting from the base class and they have their own specific properties. I would like to use SfPopup to display these properties for editing when the list item is tapped.

I don't really have any screen shots as I haven't been able to do this with SfPopupLayout.

Kind Regards

Guy

BS Balasubramani Sundaram Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 02:27 PM UTC

Hi Guy,  

Thanks for the update.     

Your requirement of changing the tapped item value in the popup view can be achieved by using the SfPopupLayout “On Go” feature. Based on your requirement we have prepared a sample.

Please refer the below sample and UG Link,  

We hope this helps. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,
Balasubramani Sundaram.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon