We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Render Accordion in Tab component

Hi Team, 

in my Project i have an Dialogcomponent when i click edit in grid toolbar. Actually i have Tab items in my Dialog which contains different components like textboxes dropdownlist etc. Now i want pass my dialog a little structure and so i want add accordion items into Tabs. 
Then the components should dısplay in accordion. 

İ haven't any error about my problem but the accordion is not showing. What can the problem be?

Please take a look at my sample code.

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 21, 2019 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Nurhan, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have checked your reported case by preparing sample to show accordion with dropdown inside the tab component but accordion rendered properly at our end. Please refer below sample.  

Please try the sample and try to reproduce the error in a sample if the problem persists else share your example code / runnable sample (if possible ) to proceed further. 

Note: We were unable to see your code in provided sample, kindly check whether the attached sample is correct or not.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon