We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Blazor Demo not working

But the code portion will not load, and the console shows an error.
Could you take a look in to it please?

Thanks,
Sorin

(see screenshot below)

11 Replies

SO Sorin November 17, 2019 11:14 PM UTC

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team November 18, 2019 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue. Cause of the issue is cache problem in the server. So, could you please clear the browser cache and try again. Also, please check the demo links in incognito window.  And kindly get back to us with issue details, if you still getting the same issue or need further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Saranya D 

SO Sorin November 19, 2019 11:59 AM UTC

Hello Saranya,

I tried both clearing the cache and browsing in Incognito, but the issue still happens.
I also noticed that it jumps sometimes to other controls even though I haven't clicked to navigate away.

SM Saranya Murugasamy Syncfusion Team November 25, 2019 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We have fixed your reported issue and refreshed our sample browser in online. Please find the below link. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Saranya M 

SO Sorin December 2, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

Hi, thank you for looking in to it. 
I tried to access it and finally could see the source code behind the demo.
However there still seem to be issues:

• It took several tries of closing the browser and re-loading to get it to work. It seems to be unreliable. I'm in a private browsing window and have already cleared the browser cache.
  • Once I'm on a page, the title and menu on the left spontaneously change to something else even though the demo/source element remains the same
  • (For example in the screenshot below, the code is for the cascading drop down, but the title and menu spontaneously changed to "Accordion"

There are also still plenty of errors showing up in the console while I'm on the page

At this point I have what I need, so no rush on my end, but it may be worth looking in to making the demo page more stable/reliable.

Thank you,
Sorin

SM Saranya Murugasamy Syncfusion Team December 3, 2019 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Thank you for reporting. 

We are currently working on sample browser issues and will complete and refresh our sample browser in our Volume 4 main release which will be available on mid of December, 2019. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Saranya M 

SO Sorin December 3, 2019 10:36 AM UTC

Sounds great, thank you for your follow up!
I'm looking forward to it!

Sorin

SM Saranya Murugasamy Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Most Welcome. 

We will update you once the sample browser issues resolved in our Vol 4, 2019 release and refreshed it in online. 

Regards, 
Saranya M 

SU Sridurgha Uthayakumaran Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 05:01 PM UTC

Hi Sorin,  

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 4, 2019 release (v17.4.0.39) is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.  

Please find the refreshed sample browser from the below link.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Sridurgha U  

SO Sorin December 23, 2019 08:35 PM UTC

Thank you! I've updated my project to Essential Studio Volume 4, 2019 release (v17.4.0.39) and working with it now.

SM Saranya Murugasamy Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 06:32 AM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Most Welcome. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Saranya M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon