We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Blazor Demo not working

Thread ID:





149175 Nov 17,2019 11:12 PM UTC Dec 30,2019 06:32 AM UTC Blazor 11
Tags: General
Asked On November 17, 2019 11:12 PM UTC

But the code portion will not load, and the console shows an error.
Could you take a look in to it please?


(see screenshot below)

Replied On November 17, 2019 11:14 PM UTC

Saranya Dhayalan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 18, 2019 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Sorin, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have checked your reported issue. Cause of the issue is cache problem in the server. So, could you please clear the browser cache and try again. Also, please check the demo links in incognito window.  And kindly get back to us with issue details, if you still getting the same issue or need further assistance on this.  
Saranya D 

Replied On November 19, 2019 11:59 AM UTC

Hello Saranya,

I tried both clearing the cache and browsing in Incognito, but the issue still happens.
I also noticed that it jumps sometimes to other controls even though I haven't clicked to navigate away.

Saranya Murugasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 25, 2019 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Sorin, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We have fixed your reported issue and refreshed our sample browser in online. Please find the below link. 


Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Saranya M 

Replied On December 2, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

Hi, thank you for looking in to it. 
I tried to access it and finally could see the source code behind the demo.
However there still seem to be issues:

  • It took several tries of closing the browser and re-loading to get it to work. It seems to be unreliable. I'm in a private browsing window and have already cleared the browser cache.
  • Once I'm on a page, the title and menu on the left spontaneously change to something else even though the demo/source element remains the same
  • (For example in the screenshot below, the code is for the cascading drop down, but the title and menu spontaneously changed to "Accordion"

There are also still plenty of errors showing up in the console while I'm on the page