Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.
We tried to reproduce the reported problem by creating a sample to perform excel exporting with our latest version(18.104.22.168). But we are not able to reproduce the reported problem. The exporting works fine from our side. We are attaching the sample for your convenience, please download the sample from the link below,
We need more details to further proceed on this and provide you a solution as early as possible, kindly share with us the following details for better assistance,
- Share the sample which you have tried from your side, or reproduce the problem with the attached sample and share with us.
- Are you having template column or contain any anchor tag in Grid. And also share the total number of records bound to Grid.
- Share the video demo showing the problem.
- Share the exported excel file.
- Share your full Grid code.
- Share the details about the type of application you are using.(Blazor WebAssembly Client or Blazor Server Side)
And also we suspect that, you may be facing issue with serializing large data. In these scenario, you can increase the buffer size by including the below highlighted line into your Startup.cs file.
public void ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
e.MaximumReceiveMessageSize = 102400000;
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
Renjith Singh Rajendran.