We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can provide an example of Gantt control for Sql ?

Hello I want to make CRUD operations trough gantt control but I can't find any example 

5 Replies

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team November 12, 2019 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Cristina, 

We have knowledge base article to bind and update SQL data source in Gantt,  update action in Gantt was saved in database by using ActionComplete event and PageMethods
Please find the below KB link. 
Please get back to us if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Pooja Priya K. 

CM Cristina Martinez November 12, 2019 03:40 PM UTC

I dont want to and I cant make querys inside the code 

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team November 13, 2019 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Cristina, 

We are unable to understand your exact requirement. Hence, we have shared a KB link to fetch data from the DB and update the changes to the DB on CRUD operations using entity framework. Please find the below KB link. 
Please let us know with proper details, if the given solution doesn’t meet your exact requirement. It will help us to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Pooja Priya K. 

CM Cristina Martinez November 13, 2019 03:07 PM UTC

hello thanks for the reply I already saw your example but im not using entity framework Im using dataset 

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team November 14, 2019 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Cristina, 

We cannot understand your requirement, we need details about database you are using, are you using SQL server database or any other service providers or C# list? 
Please update us on this, we will check and provide sample with this data base and datasets. 

Thanks, 
Pooja Priya K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon