We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfPdfViewer does not refresh previous or next page in PageByPage mode

Hello 

I am glad of your new release 17.3.0.19 with implemented PageByPage mode. But I have some problem with this mode.
If I use GoToNextPage(), GoToPreviousPage() methods in C# or adequate Binding GoToPreviousPageCommand, Binding GoToNextPageCommand in xaml, page of PDF is not refreshed /first page is displayed /. If I use GoToPage(current_page - 1 ), GoToPage(current_page + 1) instead GoToPreviousPage(),  GoToNextPage() all is presented OK. 

I was expecting, that GoToNextPage(), GoToPreviousPage() methods will be equal in mode Continuous and PageByPage. 

Do I something wrong? Thanks of your support.

Best Regards

Vladimir Subrt

2 Replies

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team October 25, 2019 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir, 

We were able to reproduce the issue “GoToNextPageCommand and GoToPreviousPageCommand does not working properly in Flip View mode." in our side and we suspect this to be a defect. We have forwarded this issue to our development team for further analysis and we will update further details by 30-October-2019. 

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

JP Jhansi Priya Ramesh Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir, 

We confirm that GoToNextPageCommand and GoToPreviousPageCommand does not working properly in Flip View mode" is a defect and logged a defect report for the same. We include the fix for this issue in 2019 Volume 4 Beta release which will be available on December 2019 
Regards, 
Jhansi Priya Ramesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon