We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grids not populating the data

Hello,
when updating to 17.3.0.17 from 17.3.0.10 some of my grids stopped initially populating the data they were given. To fix this I have to go to another page and then come back after which the data is rendered correctly. When I transferred back to the previous version everything is working. 

3 Replies

RS Renjith Singh Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we are facing issues with binding data to Grid when using CustomAdaptor in our latest version 17.3.0.17. If you are facing issue with the same scenario, then this issue will be fixed with our nuget release which is expected to roll out on October 15, 2019

If you are not using CustomAdaptor, then we need more details to further proceed on this and provide you a solution as early as possible, 

1. Share with us the DataAdaptor you are using to bind data to Grid.
  2. Type of DataSource bound to Grid.
  3. Script error if any occurred in the browser console.
  4. Share the sample which you have tried from your side.
  5. Full Grid code example.

The provided information will help us analyze the problem, and provide you a solution as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Renjith Singh Rajendran. 

KI Krasimir Ivanov October 14, 2019 04:01 PM UTC

I am not using any adaptors. I am just getting the data in the OnIntializedAsync method and it is sometimes not being populated in the grid.

RS Renjith Singh Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 15, 2019 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, 

We tried to reproduce the reported problem by asynchronously binding data to Grid. But we are not able to reproduce the reported problem with our latest version 17.3.17. We are attaching the sample which we have tried for your convenience. Please download the sample from the link below, 

If you are still facing difficulties, kindly share with us the following details for better assistance. 

1. Share the sample which you have tried from your side or reproduce with the attached sample and share with us.
  2. Share the exact scenario or proper replication procedure.
  3. Script error if any occurred in the browser console.
  4. Are you using any events, kindly share those details.
  5. Full Grid code example.

The provided information will help us analyze the problem, and provide you a solution as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Renjith Singh Rajendran. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon