We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Support for Cmd+Click gesture on OsX

Are there any plans to support Cmd+Click mouse gestures for multiple selection on OsX? As you well know, Ctrl+Click on Macs results in a mouse right-click and therefore multiple selection of events is not available on OsX. I am aware of key remapping tools like Karabiner that could possibly solve the problem but suppressing the default OsX behaviour, but we cannot ask our customers to install a rather cumbersome extra tools just to use our web applications...

4 Replies

AS Amarjit Singh September 10, 2020 06:26 PM UTC

Yes, I am also am here to request support for macOS CMD+Click for multi-select. I am using the DataGrid component on Blazor and it doesn't support CMD+Click for multiple selection of records.

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 11, 2020 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Amarjit, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support..! 

We have update the details in the ticket #157783. So please have a follow up on forum #157783

Regards, 
Hareesh 

MI Michael February 12, 2024 09:42 PM UTC

Hello,

I was wondering if there have been any updates? 
The bug still exists in the Treeview component.

Thank you.

VR Vijay Ravi Syncfusion Team February 14, 2024 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

For your latest inquiry regarding the treeView query, we have created new forum. Please follow the below forum for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/186726/support-for-cmdclick-gesture-on-osx-branched-from-148212

Regards,

Vijay Ravi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon