We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Not working on mobiles while run from VS2019 - Kestrel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

148128 Oct 7,2019 02:18 PM UTC Oct 10,2019 04:54 AM UTC Blazor 2
Tags: Accordion
Lukasz
Asked On October 7, 2019 02:18 PM UTC

Hi , 

I've got another problem. 
When running simple hello-world app on Kestrel from VS2019 components do not work when I try to access the app
from my mobile phone ( Iphone 8 -> both safari and chrome browsers). 

Everything looks ok, when I do dotnet build -c release and run it from command line.
Also everything seems to be ok once I've published the app to Azure. 

Having problems to configure IIS Express to listen on specified ip other than localhost so can't tell about this option. 

ps. There could be option to post 'general' questions about product as I have to specify a control and it has nothing related to Accordion

Lukasz
Replied On October 7, 2019 02:21 PM UTC

Forgot to add -> it is server-side blazor. 

Vairamuthu Ramamoorthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 10, 2019 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query 1: When running simple hello-world app on Kestrel from VS2019 components do not work when I try to access the app 
from my mobile phone ( Iphone 8 -> both safari and chrome browsers).  

Currently, we are validating your query. We will validate further on this and let you know ASAP. 

Query 2: There could be option to post 'general' questions about product as I have to specify a control and it has nothing related to Accordion 

We have provided General option in Control category for raising general queries. Please find the below image for your reference. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Vairamuthu R 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon