We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not working on mobiles while run from VS2019 - Kestrel

Hi , 

I've got another problem. 
When running simple hello-world app on Kestrel from VS2019 components do not work when I try to access the app
from my mobile phone ( Iphone 8 -> both safari and chrome browsers). 

Everything looks ok, when I do dotnet build -c release and run it from command line.
Also everything seems to be ok once I've published the app to Azure. 

Having problems to configure IIS Express to listen on specified ip other than localhost so can't tell about this option. 

ps. There could be option to post 'general' questions about product as I have to specify a control and it has nothing related to Accordion

2 Replies

LU Lukasz October 7, 2019 02:21 PM UTC

Forgot to add -> it is server-side blazor. 

VR Vairamuthu Ramamoorthi Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Lukasz, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query 1: When running simple hello-world app on Kestrel from VS2019 components do not work when I try to access the app 
from my mobile phone ( Iphone 8 -> both safari and chrome browsers).  

Currently, we are validating your query. We will validate further on this and let you know ASAP. 

Query 2: There could be option to post 'general' questions about product as I have to specify a control and it has nothing related to Accordion 

We have provided General option in Control category for raising general queries. Please find the below image for your reference. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Vairamuthu R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon