We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scheduler. Cell (appointment) dimensions (width and height)

Hey all. I'm having problem with cell (appointment, event)  dimensions. Actually it's okay with height, but no way to set MAX width of cell (appointment). 
In fact, I want to make max-width for appointment and not cell, which i guess is supposed as row

I'm working with day view 

It's the same issue above, but it doesn't help, table col width is set 400px for example, but no view changes, appointment width is still the same (it's width is maximum as possible in row).

Angular, Scheduler.

Is it actually possible to set max-width of appointment? Position of appointments is set using absolute positioning, top and left that's why I'm not sure..

And another thing, is it possible to reduce distance between two appointments in width (day view) ? 

Any ideas? :)

1 Reply

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team October 2, 2019 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Var, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

Based on the requirement, we have prepared a sample in which the cell dimension is applicable for the day view alone and the sample can be viewed from the following link, 

Kindly try the above sample, if you have any concerns please revert us back for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon