We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

JavaScript error when add Multiline to Textbox

Hi Team,
I'm using Grid with dialog template. Multiline api was added to TextBox in my template. 

When i open dialog for add/edit then close it (via cancel or close button), an error in javascript console appear, like so:

Attachment: GridDialog_1ab69ff0.rar

1 Reply

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team September 30, 2019 06:43 AM UTC

Hi Huy Ly, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have logged a bug report for the reported issue as “While using multiple TextBoxFor component with multiline console error is thrown”. Thank you for taking  time to report this issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and including the defect fix in our upcoming patch release which will be rolled out by mid of October 2019. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon