We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Stopped compiling for UWP platfrom

Hello there!
My project UWP uses Syscfusion.Xamarin.Buttons & it stopped compiling in Config Release with error 
Error PRI277: 0xdef00532 - Conflicting values for resource 'Files/Syncfusion.Buttons.XForms.UWP/Themes/Generic.xbf'

The latest version that worked is 16.4.0.54.
Project's UWP target version 17763, min version 16299

Could you help me?

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Artjom,

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue at our end in release mode. But we afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue. We have attached the prepared sample.

Sample – https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/147321/ze/147321-sample2114610813.zip 

We suspect that, you may have cache problem. So clear the NuGet cache as mentioned in KB- https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/6987/how-to-clear-nuget-cache 

If you still face the issue, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards,
Hemalatha M. 

AR Artjom September 11, 2019 05:48 AM UTC

Thank you for your support!
I appreciate this.
It was my solution issue. One of my projects continued link to the old version of Syscfusion.Xamarin.Buttons. VS didn't show it to me. Manual searching of project files & build server logs helped me. 
You solution was perfect to diagnose the problem.
Sorry for bothering you.

Thank you for the great product!

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 11, 2019 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Artjom, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon