We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule with multiple resources

Hello,

I don't quite understand the concept of having multiple resources (rooms and staff) with the Schedule in the samples.
I have two datafields in the event-table (room_id and staff_id) and two tables (rooms with id and staff with id) and would like to have these resources in the Schedule without grouping or so. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Martin

3 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We can render the multiple resources in schedule without grouping. But if we can render like this we can not able handle the hierarchical layout. I have prepared the sample for without grouping and also we have document for resources which is available in below link. 

Kindly revert us if you have any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

MF Martin Frühmorgen September 3, 2019 06:22 PM UTC

Hello and thanks a lot!

I don't have a field like
groupIDField="groupId"

Is there a way to have several resources without this groupIdField? If I remove that option I get in the console
event-window.js?8c9c:450 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
    at EventWindow.onDropdownResourceChange (event-window.js?8c9c:450)

Thanks again very much for your help!
Martin

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team September 4, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for the update. 

When we process the parent and child level of resources, the “groupIDField” is mandatory to map the group id field from data source. Kindly refer the below UG link for more reference.  

Kindly revert us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon