We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When clicking on view more on schedule it taking me to day view of 1st

I have used schedule control to display events. But when there are more than 4 full day events it shows button at the bottom. When I click on that it taking me to Day view of the first day of the month instead of opening day view of the selected date. I have attached 3 screenshots to explain it.

Screenshot1 : Added 4 events so not showing that button
Screenshot2: Added 2 more events(Total 6 events so, displaying button)
Screenshot3: When clicking on that button it opens day view for 1st date of the month instead of the selected (button clicking date) date.

Attachment: schedule_d8c5e30c.zip

3 Replies

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team September 2, 2019 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Customer, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed the reported use case at our end but, the day view is navigated to the current selected date and the items are updated properly. And, we suspect that the issue might be occurred due to some other customization at your end. So, please refer to the attached sample and let us know the code changes that cause the issue at your end with the Syncfusion product version. That will be more helpful or us to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

PN PC number three September 9, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Thank you 
I found a solution from code you have provided.

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Customer, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are glad to know that your reported problem has resolved. 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon