We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to make custom "breakpoints" in the undo/redo history?

Good afternoon, how to make custom "breakpoints" in the undo/redo history? I mean i developed external features and i would like to integrate them in the undo/redo history.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards

3 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team August 19, 2019 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Undo and redo changes can be performed only for some operations as mentioned in the below documentation link. 

The undo and redo history changes are maintained internally, and it is not possible to expose it. So, provide detailed information on the requirement which will be helpful to provide you a solution. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

MN Marco Negroni August 26, 2019 07:48 AM UTC

Good morning, i developed custom features for the editor (invert colors and threshold filter), i would like to use the built in undo/redo to allow the user to go back.

Thanks in advance

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team August 27, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Marco, 

As we have informed earlier, the undo and redo history changes are maintained internally. Also, as you are using the custom features it is not possible to integrate it inside the list or expose it. You can also maintain the list by adding every operation you perform using the custom features in the image and remove or add from the list based on the undo or redo action. 

Thanks, 
Rachel.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon