We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple areas at sfchart xamarin foms

Hy guys,

I'm trying to use the multiple area functionality in the Xamarin.Forms like lib UWP (https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfchart/area#multiple-area),
but I am not finding it in the Syncfusion documentation.

Is there any way to use this functionality in the Xamarin.Forms library?
If not, do you have any plans for implementation? (I'm working with the Xamarin.Forms library for developing a UWP and Mac application.)

Below is the result I'm trying to get

Best Regards,
Eduardo Mingues

1 Reply

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team August 13, 2019 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Eduardo, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We would like to let you know that already we have logged a feature request for this requirement “Row Definition support for SfChart” and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.    

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available any of our upcoming release.   

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal. We appreciate your patience until then.   

Also, we have achieved this requirement by creating two charts and collapse the visibility of primary axis of first chart. We have prepared a simple sample for this, and it can be downloaded from the link below. 

Output: 

Please get back to us for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Rachel.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon