We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateRangePicker cannot click the second time

Hi,

I found a problem, when I select a date, there is a div cover the date control, that prevent me click the date again, the class is "class="e-daterangepick-mob-popup-wrap"",

follow below picure:

4 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 05:09 PM UTC

Hi andyzhang, 

Good day to you. 

Based on your provided details, we have tried to replicate your reported at our end. But we were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We would like to inform you that reported class will be added while opening the DateRangePicker popup for represent the modal view in the mobile resolution. 

We have prepared the video to showcase this and attached it below. 

Video link:  

Still issue, persists please revert us with browser version details and replication procedure to reproduce the issue that will help us to check and provide the solution earliest. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AN andyzhang August 8, 2019 03:39 AM UTC

This problem only occurs in iPad Horizontal mode. 
I watched the video you sent to me. You test it in vertical iPad , so the error does not occur.  

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 8, 2019 03:41 PM UTC

Hi andyzhang, 

Thank you for providing more information to confirm your reported problem as bug at our end. We will fix and included the solution on our first weekly patch release after Vol2 SP 1 release, which is expected to schedule on end of August 2019. You can track the status of this issue using below feedback portal link. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 28, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Hi andyzhang 

Thank you for your patience. 

We have resolved your reported problem on v17.2.41. Could you please update your ej2-angular-calendars package in your application to resolve it? 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon