We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to print master-detail grid

I have a master detail grid and when printing it or exporting to pdf to print, I need all detail rows to be printed after each rows of master and also need to have aggregations before next master row.

Would you please provide me a sample of code for this case if its possible.

If its not possible to do print master detail, how we can have aggregations after detail rows in hierarchy grids?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team August 2, 2019 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Afshin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We are able to reproduce the issue “Aggregate row is not shown in exported file when it is given for child Grid” from our end and we are validating the issue from our end. So, we will update the further detail by 6th July, 2019. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team August 8, 2019 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Afshin,             

Thanks for your patience. 

We are able to reproduce the issue from our end and we have logged “Aggregate is not shown in exported file for child Grid” as an improvement task. We will include the fix and it will be available on Volume 2 Service Pack 1 release, which is rolled out in the month end of August, 2019. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through the below link:  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon