We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Get Column Index/Order

Hello,

I want to save my Columns when dragged to another position and reopen exactly this position when the app gets opened.
I'm autogenerating these columns.

Can I get somehow the index/order of the columns and set them to my order? 

Regards

2 Replies

BS Balasubramani Sundaram Syncfusion Team July 29, 2019 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Marvin,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

As of now we don’t support for “Serialize objects in SfDataGrid”, we will consider this has feature request and we are currently checking the feasibility to provide workaround for this. We will further validate and let you the details on July 30, 2019.  

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,  
Balasubramani Sundaram. 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Marvin,   

Thank you for your patience 

Currently we do not have support to achieve your requirement “Serialize objects in SfDataGrid” and we have already considered to provide this support and logged feature request for the same. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release. 

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then.   

You can also communicate with us regarding the open features any time using our Feature Report page.    

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon