We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CaptionTemplate Sample in GridGroupSettings

Hi all,
I'm trying to add a custom title in my groups, but I don't understand how to use the CaptionTemplate.
If my group is, for example, "A" I'd like to show as title in group "Example A".
Is it possible to have a sample project to understand how to use it?
Thank you very much

1 Reply

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 24, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Anthony,  

Greetings from Syncfusion support.  

Query: “I'm trying to add a custom title in my groups, but I don't understand how to use the CaptionTemplate. 

Currently we do not have CaptionTemplate support in Blazor Grid, but we have already considered this requirement (“Group CaptionTemplate support in Blazor Grid”) as feature. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts. You can now track the current status of this feature request here   

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We have planned to include this feature in our subsequent Nuget release which is expected to be roll out on August 1st 2019. We will let you know when this feature is implemented.  

Till then we appreciate your patience.  

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon