We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue reproducing header customization

Hi,

When me and my team try to add resource header customization template, it breaks the page without errors on console.

We follow the provide Overview guide step by step, the only difference we found on your online example, is that inspecting javascript on yours example you use SystemJS and our use Webpack (vue-cli project).

We try to search similar issue by without success.

I can attach a small example, just run npm install and then npm run serve

Attachment: helloworld_dd779c0.zip

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Leyla, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

In your project you are using the runtime-only build where the template compiler is not available which is the cause. Kindly use the compiler-included build which can be available in our getting started page and for the same we have prepared the below sample. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

LE Leyla July 26, 2019 02:07 PM UTC

Ok thanks for helping, but you use version for vue and template compiler lower than 2.6.10.

I've try to use your example on my but without success with my version (2.6.10).

Can you help me?

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team July 29, 2019 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Leyla, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have prepared a sample in the 2.6.10 version, which can be downloaded from the following link, 

Please try the above sample, if you have any concerns please revert us back for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon