We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Document web site not showing preivew

Hi,
I find that there is are error on loading the preview page for "Show series based on respective legend click" .  This is one example but there are many more.  Please do fix it as it happens quite frequently.  Thank you. 

7 Replies

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Albert, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analysed your query. We can able to reproduce the reported issue in UG at our end and the fix will be available in our upcoming weekly release which is scheduled to be rolled out July 29, 2019. We will let you know once the UG refreshed in online. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns.  

Regards,  
Kalai. 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team August 29, 2019 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We are glad to let you know that, we have fixed the preview not working issues in UG HowTo section and refreshed online. 

Revert us, if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Kalai. 

AK Albert K August 29, 2019 06:03 AM UTC

Thank you for the update.  The next one with error I have found is https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/chart/how-to/dynamic-chart/.  I think you need to run unit test on the document website.  

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team August 29, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have analyzed your query. We will make these changes at our end and this changes will be available in our upcoming weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled out September 3rd, 2019. Once the fix will be available in live, we will let you know. Meanwhile, we have prepared a stack blitz sample for dynamic chart for your reference. Please find below, 

Let me know, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Kalai. 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 06:36 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

We have done the reported UG changes at our end, but due to some technical issues that is not refreshed in online. So we will include this changes in our next weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled out September 10th , 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Kalai. 

BV Bhuvanesh Valarman Syncfusion Team September 13, 2019 02:17 PM UTC

Hi Albert, 

Due to some technical issues our changes not refreshed in online. So we will include this changes in our main release which is scheduled to be rolled out end of September 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,  
Bhuvanesh V. 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team October 4, 2019 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Albert,  

We are glad to let you know that, we have fixed the preview not working issues in UG HowTo section and refreshed online.  

Revert us, if you have any concerns.   

Regards,  
Kalai.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon