We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

[UWP] Input via keyboard not working

Hi,
with the latest release (17.2.0.34) it's not possible to enter values in the NumericUpDown control via keyboard [UWP-App].
After some testing I pressed the SHIFT button while typing some numbers, and then the numbers appear in the control?!?

Version 17.1.0.53 works.

I would assume this is a critical bug / blocker.

Regards

4 Replies

LA Lavanya Anaimuthu Syncfusion Team July 17, 2019 04:32 PM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue with the mentioned version (17.2.0.34) in UWP platform, we are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. Also, we have attached the tested sample and it can be downloaded from the following location.   

Tested Sample: 

Could you please crosscheck at your end by clearing the NuGet cache as mentioned in this link and reinstalling the SfNumericUpDown version (17.2.0.34). If you are still facing this issue, please provide the below details which will be helpful for us to investigate further?   

Have you set any culture in application level, control level or different language virtual keyboard?  
Are you using Virtual Keyboard / Soft Keyboard?  
Windows configurations details like Edition, Version and OS Build. 

We have checked in the following machine configuration.  

Regards, 
Lavanya A. 

SI Siggi July 18, 2019 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Lavanya,
I checked your provided sample (cleared nuget cache before), and the same error occurs.

Here are my environment infos:

Not using virtual keyboard, just normal hardware keyboard.

Maybe it's because the Windows10 is German?
Culture info is not explicit set.

Regards

LA Lavanya Anaimuthu Syncfusion Team July 21, 2019 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

We are checking the issue with the German culture, we will update you the status in one business day on Jul 22nd, 2019. Appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Lavanya A. 

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 22, 2019 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

We can reproduce the reported issue at our end. We will include the fix in our upcoming weekly NuGet release which is scheduled to be rolled out on 30th July, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon