We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfMaps: Programmatically display tooltip for specific marker

On my map I have 10 markers.  Is there any way to programmatically show the tooltip for one of the markers from the code-behind or the viewmodel?

3 Replies

VR Vignesh Ramesh Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 02:43 PM UTC

Hi Dean Martin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion! 

Currently SfMaps does not having support to show the marker tool tip programmatically. 

Regards, 
Vignesh R 

DM Dean Martin July 15, 2019 03:10 PM UTC

Can you add this as a feature request?  I'm unable to switch from Google and Apple maps to SfMaps until there is feature parity.

VR Vignesh Ramesh Syncfusion Team July 16, 2019 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Dean Martin, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have considered “Programmatically display tooltip for specific marker” as feature request and please find the feedback task below here. 

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available any of our upcoming release. 

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Vignesh R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon