We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export to Excel - Grand Totals / Totals showing even they are disabled

I have disabled the Grand Totals / Totals in Pivot output grid. However, when I export data to excel, column and row totals / grand total is also exported. Screen Shots are attached.

I dont want totals in my export file.

Attachment: ScreenShot_2f765113.rar

2 Replies

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team July 12, 2019 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Bilal Raja,

We are able to reproduce the reported issue –“SubTotal values are displayed in the excel document even when setting ShowSubTotals value as false” in our end  and we have logged an issue report for the same. We will provide the patch file for the reported issue on 26th July, 2019.

Here we have provided private feedback link, we request you to log in to view the link further. The fix will be available in our next main release Volume 3 release which is scheduled to be rolled out in Sep, 2019. 

feedback link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/7466/subtotal-values-are-displayed-in-the-excel-document-even-when-setting-showsubtotals-value-as-false

If you have any more specification replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Thirupathi B. 

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team July 26, 2019 02:05 PM UTC

Hi Bilal Raja, 
Thanks for your patience.    

We have fixed the below reported issue “SubTotal values are displayed in the excel document even setting ShowSubTotals value as false” in your reported version 17.1.0.47. Refer the screenshot for your reference.

Normal pivot grid:

Exported pivot grid (Cell mode): 

Please find the patch file from the following location.

V17.1.0.47 
Recommended approach – exe will perform automatic configuration            
Please find the patch setup here:                                  

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment                             
Please find the patch assemblies alone from:             

Please find the Nugets from the below location:            

NOTE
You can change how you receive bug fixes by navigating to the following link and updating your preferences.
https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/patches  

Disclaimer:                           
Please note that we have created this patch for the version 17.1.0.47 specifically to resolve the issues reported in this incident #241846. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received. This fix will be included in our 2019 Volume 3 release which will be rolled out in September, 2019.    

Regards,
Thirupathi B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon