The fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 2 SP release which is scheduled to be rolled out in the mid of August. Would waiting for the official release work for you? Otherwise, we can provide a patch.
If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment in the portal.
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S
TTTomasz TomczykiewiczJuly 11, 2019 09:16 AM
Yes, I can wait. This is not a critical bug.
JAJesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 03:55 AM
Thanks for your reply. We will intimate you once the Volume 2, SP release is out.