We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Possible to add items to PDFViewerControl toolbar?

I'm writing an app that uses the PDFViewerControl to show PDF files saved in a database.  One of the requirements is the ability to open a new Outlook message window with the PDF as an attachment.  Right now I have a context menu attached to the PDFViewerControl that allows the user to initiate the above action.  However, I would prefer adding a new button to the toolbar, preferably next to the save and print items.  Is it possible to do what I'm looking for?

1 Reply

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 04:18 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We do not have support to add buttons in the built-in toolbar of PdfViewerControl. You can create and use your own toolbar to achieve the requirement by hiding our built-in toolbar. The below KB explains how to create and use the custom toolbar by adding our own buttons.  

Kindly check the sample available in the KB and let us know whether it meets your requirement. 

Regards,
Sathish 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon