We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Handling periodic-refreshing SfTabItem view

Hello, I am playing with SfTabView.

A problem or bug:
In my SfTabView, one of its SfTabItem view is being refreshed periodically.
In this case, when I swipe left/right to change the tab,
the SfTabView doesn't behave correctly.
In the middle of swiping, the SfTabItem view returns to its first position.
You can see this clearly when you are swiping slowly.

A question:
When the swiping starts in SfTabView,
I want to catch the event, something like SWIPING_STARTING,
so I can stop the periodic refreshing.
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Chihun

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Chihun, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have analyzed your query, please find the response below.  

Query 1: I want to catch the event, something like SWIPING_STARTING 

We have validated your query, we don't have support for Swiping start and end event in SfTabView. 

We would like to let you know that we have logged a feature request on this, and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.  

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands.   

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Query 2: In the middle of swiping, the SfTabItem view returns to its first position 

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue. We have created a sample as per your scenario and please find the sample from below link. 

Sample Link:

Could you please share the following detail to reproduce the reported issue? 

1. In which platform that you are facing the reported issue?

2. Can you please let us know in which version (Syncfusion control) do you have used? 

Since we are not aware of the exact scenario in which this issue is occurring in your application, we request you to try our sample and provide us the exact replication procedure or video or modify the sample above and send it back to us to replicate the issue.  

This will be helpful for us to provide you a good solution and improve us to serve you better.  

Regards,
Muneesh Kumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon