We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Assign null to property value

Hie,

Is is it mandatory to assign any column or property from data to value. When I assign empty array to property value it throws error. I have attached a image of error and code. please look into this and let me know. 

Thanks
Raghav

Attachment: Error_2389e4fe.zip

6 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team May 29, 2019 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. By using your code snippet, we have prepared sample without values. 

Could you please reproduce the problem in the provided sample (or) send your sample that replicating the problem with replication steps? This would be a very helpful for us to analyze the problem at our end and provide you the solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav. 

RA Raghav replied to Dinesh Babu Yadav May 29, 2019 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. By using your code snippet, we have prepared sample without values. 

Could you please reproduce the problem in the provided sample (or) send your sample that replicating the problem with replication steps? This would be a very helpful for us to analyze the problem at our end and provide you the solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav. 

Hello Dinesh,

Thanks for replying. I have assign my JSON string to datasource after that select any column to rows, column or in value my pivot chart dropdown is hidden and throws error in console. In previous comment  I have added the image or my error. Now I have attached a text file from that you will get my data in form of JSON.

Thanks

Attachment: DataSource_3c582cc6.rar

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team May 30, 2019 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We have prepared sample by using your JSON data. Still, we are unable to reproduce the reported problem. Please refer the following video. 

If the video doesn’t show the appropriate replication steps, then provide us the same in the detailed manner. It would be helpful for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

RA Raghav replied to Dinesh Babu Yadav May 31, 2019 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We have prepared sample by using your JSON data. Still, we are unable to reproduce the reported problem. Please refer the following video. 

If the video doesn’t show the appropriate replication steps, then provide us the same in the detailed manner. It would be helpful for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Hello Dinesh,

Thanks for replying. Dinesh with your help I am able to fix that issue. But now I am facing a new issue i.e. when load saved report or create a new report, and select chart option from drop-down. Its taking half width of the screen. The stackblitz link you share, I have open in IE also. There is same conflict. I have attached a zip file. Please look into this.  

Regards 
Raghav

Attachment: Untitled_a72662a9.rar

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team June 3, 2019 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We can reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have logged a defect report. This fix will be available with our upcoming EJ2 patch release. You can track the same by using below link. 

Please let us know if any concerns. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 12, 2019 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We are glad to announce that our v17.1.51 patch release is rolled out, we have added the fix for the reported issue and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon