We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Signature doesn't reflect on signature pad.

Hello All ,
     I'm using ej-pdfViewer for signing pdf document , but when I open signature pad of ej-pdfViewer and draw my sign it cant show me on model but when I click on add button it gives me signature I had draw.

The only problem is that signature can not display on the signature pad.

Please help me , 

Thank you 

5 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 08:54 AM UTC

Hi , 

Thank you for contacting Sycnfusion support. 

We were unable to reproduce the issue “Signature is drawn in the signature pad but it is available when adding in the page”. Please find the angular sample in which we tried to reproduce the reported issue for your reference. 

Could you please modify the above sample to reproduce the reported issue. It will be helpful for us to analyze further and assist you better. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

VB vbhvsa May 22, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Thanks , I have successfully implemented this module in my application , but while making dist it gives me browser element not found error , eg windows not found , documentElement not found , Please help me

Thank you

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 23, 2019 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Vbhvsa, 

We were unable to reproduce the issue “element not found error” with the previously provided sample. We suspect may be the required modules, script files are not included properly in your project and ensure it in your application. Could you please revert us with modified the previously provided sample, error details and the PDF document to reproduce the issue, if you are still facing the issue. These details will be helpful for us to investigate further and assist you better.  

Regards, 
Ramya T 

VB vbhvsa May 27, 2019 09:42 AM UTC

Is this syncfusion support angular universal , while making dist in angujar it gives me error says window is not defined.

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 28, 2019 08:29 AM UTC

Hi Vbhvsa, 

We have analyzed the issue “window is not defined” , the issue caused due to window, document and DOM manipulations are implemented in jQuery which is required to render Essential Studio for JavaScript (EJS1) Angular components. The root cause of  the issue is accessing window, document and DOM not supported in Angular universal, since, we are not able to integrate our Essential JavaScript 1 for Angular components into Universal application.    

Please use our Essential Studio for JavaScript 2 components which is fully, built on top of TypeScript, which doesn’t need of any external dependencies like jQuery and supports Angular Universal.   

Refer to the below forum for more details on this.   

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon