We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multi select in Calendar for depth=Year

Hi Could you please let me know if you have Multiple selection available for months in Calendar if we mention depth=Year. 
If yes could you please provide an example , how to provide the properties 

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team May 2, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Narinder, 

Greetings from Syncfusion!!! 

In our Calendar component provides an option to select single or multiple dates by using isMultiSelection and values properties. By default, isMultiSelection property will be in disabled state. Please find the below demos and UG document for select single or multiple dates in calendar component. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

NA narinder May 2, 2019 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Ashok,

I've checked this documentation and demo . Multiple selection works with date selection . But my requirement is to select Months only (depth=year) . I need to select multiple months. I tried isMultiSelection =true and depth=year , i didn't worked with months . Is that possible ?

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team May 3, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Narinder, 

No, currently we don’t have the possibilities to select more than month in calendar, but we were able to select multiple dates. So, we have considered “To select multiple months in calendar”  
as a feature at our end and this support will be included in any one of our upcoming volume releases. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. 

You can communicate with us regarding the open features any time using our Feature Report page. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon